Name five things inside your refrigerator right now and how you feel about them.
- Canned Jalapenos = they hate me. I have no animosity towards them but they reek havoc on my gestational tract.
- Homemade Maple Syrup = Liquid gold. Nothing tastes better on pancakes, waffles, or french toast
- Pumpkin spice custard = new fall favorite. I wanted a pumpkin pie without the work of making homemade crusts. I saved one serving for my husband to try and I ate the rest...in one sitting. If he doesn't eat it by tomorrow I am.
- Apple cinnamon bread = another fall favorite. Another one, the hubby doesn't finish, I will.
- Leftovers, leftovers, leftovers...My family won't eat leftovers, so I have to get creative and make something new...recycling at its finest!