1 cup water (100-110°F)
1 ½ tsp yeast
1 ½ Tbsp olive oil
½ tsp salt
3 cups whole wheat flour
Spaghetti Sauce or Garlic Olive Oil
Various pizza toppings (mushrooms, canadian bacon, spinach and mozzarella cheese shown)
- Dissolve yeast into warm water.
- Using a dough hook, mix all ingredients with a stand mixer (or do it by hand) until a dough ball forms.
- Let dough stand (proof) at room temperature for 60 minutes or until doubled in size
- Separate dough into four (4) equal parts.
- Using a rolling pin, roll out each ball on a floured surface.
- Place crust on lightly (ever so lightly) greased cookie sheet.
- Using a fork, poke multiple holes into crust.
- Preheat oven to 500°F
- Bake for 4-5 minutes
- Remove and let cool.
- Preheat oven to 425°F
- Add sauce, meats, vegies, and cheese
- Bake for 10-12 minutes (for par baked pizza) and 17-20 minutes (for raw crust).