I am very excited. In an earlier post, I had bemoaned the fact the fabric samples I received were much darker than the photos online, I spent about 6 hours over the last week and another 3 hours tonight looking for something that would fit into my original color scheme. Tonight, I found it. It's a little brighter than I originally planned but I truly like the vibrancy against the muted brown and green I had picked for the walls. With the solid blue and yellow fabrics I chose, I think this will give the room the punch of color I was hoping for.
After two unproductive days (yesterday's migraine and today's shopping excursion), this weekend is going to be very busy. My husband is all ready planning on setting up an assembly line to sand, prime, and paint all of the remaining components that need to come into the room. While that is going on, tomorrow I will rearrange the room to paint the last of the walls and ceiling, then help him with the assembly line. In between, we'll do laundry, make meals and take Mollie Bollie for her scheduled walks.
I know, I know, lofty aspirations. You have to start somewhere and even if we get half of it done we'll have made up for the last 2 days and be back on track.
I'm definitely feeling better now that I have the fabric to make the curtains, fabric cubes, and cushion. Yay!